Since I didn’t quite get to the joyous parts of my day in my earlier post, I figured I had better redeem myself. So here they are:
The little joys on this fine day….
- Sleeping in on my day off.
- Having two helpings of my favorite homemade buttermilk brownies (with ice cream). Why? Because I can. And because I needed to get them OUT of my kitchen. All too tempting. (Recipe to follow in an upcoming post.)
- Silence. A day at home…the only sounds are those of the hum of the fridge and the wind blowing the tress around outside.
- …and just like that, I am HOOKED on the Hunger Games. Talk about a great way to get through the TWW – just read your way through! : ) I gotta get a few more good books. Such a great distraction as I find myself lost in the story line.
- A good ride on our stationary bike.
- Getting to wear my PJs for as much of the day as I want. : )
- Not having to put on make up.
- A bath for my doodle. He smells so good and is SO soft right about now.
- No agenda. LOVE that!
Overall, a great day full of many little, wonderful joys! Thanks for reading.